Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Wendy Sartory Link joined the South Florida Morning show to remind voters that today is the last day to register to vote in the upcoming Florida Primary election on August 23rd. She explains that you can register to vote without an ID, but you will need photo ID to vote at a polling place. Here is the full interview.
July 25, 2022, is the Deadline to Register to Vote or Update your Party Affiliation for the August 23, 2022 Primary Election in Palm Beach County!
2022 Primary Election
Deadline to register or change party: Monday, July 25, 2022
Early Voting: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., August 8, 2022 through August 21, 2022
Deadline to request that a Vote-by-Mail ballot be mailed to you: 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 13, 2022
Deadline to return your Vote-by-Mail ballot: 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 23, 2022
Election Day: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Tuesday, August 23, 2022
Races on the August 23 Primary Election Ballot
Click on the race below to view the qualified candidates. Please visit the My Status page to view your sample ballot.
- United States Senator
- United States House of Representatives: Congressional Districts 20, 21, 22, 23
- Florida Cabinet: Governor
- Florida Cabinet: Lieutenant Governor
- Florida Cabinet: Attorney General
- Florida Cabinet: Chief Financial Officer
- Florida Cabinet: Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Florida Senate: Districts 24, 26, 30, 31
- Florida House of Representatives: Districts 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94
- County Commissioner: District 6
- 15th Judicial Circuit Judge: Group 23
- County Court Judge: Group 9
- School Board: Districts 3, 4, 6, 7
- Local Offices
A good first step is to visit the My Status page to review your voter record and update it as needed.
Elections staff are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., to answer any questions you may have about the August 23 Primary Election.
Information for Broward County voters here.
Information for Martin County voters here.