The Palm Beach Holiday Boat Parade is scheduled for 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 4. The event is hosted by The Marine Industries Association of Palm Beach County.
It will kick off from the Safe Harbor North Palm Beach Marina and navigate up the Intracoastal Waterway to the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse.
The holiday parade with impact traffic, as bridges along the Intracoastal will be open for about an hour. Here’s the schedule:
- Parker Bridge will open around 6 p.m.
- PGA Boulevard Bridge will open around 6:15 p.m.
- Donald Ross Bridge will open around 7 p.m.
- Indiantown Road Bridge will open sometime around 7:30 p.m.
- Jupiter Federal Bridge will open around 7:45 p.m.
The event is free and family party!