Featured Stories | News

Elementary school students treated after ingesting marijuana edibles

Utah Lawmaker Marijuana
(AP Photo/Richard Vogel)

14 students at an elementary school in New Mexico were treated after they reported ingested marijuana edibles.

The incident was reported to have occurred on the campus of Algodones Elementary School.

Authorities say a student brought several edibles to school and shared them with 14 other classmates.

The students were evaluated and supervised by medical personnel.

Authorities are now investigating how the student obtained the edibles.